The Ministry of Tourism, International Transport and Maritime Initiatives amended the protocols for entry into the Commonwealth of Dominica on Wednesday, February 23, 2022. The Cabinet of Dominica has approved the various protocols due to COVID-19 for travellers.
According to the Department of Tourism, visitors should follow the following guidelines when entering the Caribbean nation:
- All travelers must complete an online health questionnaire prior to arrival in Dominica on the country’s official website.
- Travelers can also complete the form upon arrival in Dominica if they encounter any difficulties.
- Travelers must show the negative PCR test report within 72 hours before arrival and must upload it to the site. In addition, they must undergo negative Rapid Antigen tests before their trip.
- Visitors must also upload the vaccination certificate on the site.
In addition, the minister has also posted various guidelines for fully vaccinated travelers.:
- In addition, fully vaccinated travelers must present confirmation of a comprehensive health questionnaire.
- Fully vaccinated travelers must also undergo the negative PCR test result or rapid antigen test results.
- If the test is validated, the traveler will be considered medically.
- In the event that the test is not validated, travelers will have to take a Rapid Antigen test at the airport. Upon receipt of a negative test result, the traveler will be considered medically fit.
- If the vaccination certificate is not validated, the protocols for unvaccinated travelers will apply.
- Travelers should be transferred to Immigration for processing and Customs for screening.
- The revised protocols will be applied to vaccinated travelers to Dominica by air and sea.
- All other protocols for unvaccinated travelers remain unchanged.
Dominica reports 38 new cases of novel coronavirus on Tuesday, February 22, 2022 and 57 COVID-19 related deaths.